网上有关游牧海南麻将怎样容易赢(详细开挂教程)
网上有关“英语面试口语900句:关于索赔部门主管职务”话题很是火热,小编也是针对英语面试口语900句:关于索赔部门主管职务寻找了一些与之相关的一些信息进行分析,如果能碰巧解决你现在面临的问题,希望能够帮助到您。
您好:手机麻将有挂是真的吗这款游戏可以开挂,确实是有挂的,咨询加微信【】很多玩家在这款游戏中打牌都会发现很多用户的牌特别好,总是好牌,而且好像能看到其他人的牌一样。所以很多小伙伴就怀疑这款游戏是不是有挂,实际上这款游戏确实是有挂的
1.手机麻将有挂是真的吗这款游戏可以开挂,确实是有挂的,通过添加客服微信
2.咨询软件加微信【】在"设置DD功能DD微信手麻工具"里.点击"开启".
3.打开工具.在"设置DD新消息提醒"里.前两个选项"设置"和"连接软件"均勾选"开启"(好多人就是这一步忘记做了)
4.打开某一个微信组.点击右上角.往下拉."消息免打扰"选项.勾选"关闭"(也就是要把"群消息的提示保持在开启"的状态.这样才能触系统发底层接口)
以下是整理的《英语面试口语900句:关于索赔部门主管职务》,希望大家喜欢!
1.Did you work in a similar position before?
你以前做过同样的工作吗?
2. Yes.I have been with ABC Insurance Company for four years,and before that,I worked with the Pacific surveyor company as claim officer.
我在 ABC 保险公司干了四年,此前在太平洋验货公司做负责索赔的工作。
3.Could you tell me the usual procedures to handle such case?
你能告诉我处理这类案件的一般程序吗?
4.Yes,on the shipper's side,when the cargos arrived, all relevant documents will be forwarded to the consignee.Among other things, this party has to check carefully con-tent of the packing list and weight list. When cargos is found to be damaged of shortlanded, this party has to call for a joint survey by representatives of the shipping company and the insurance agent.Based on the survey report,they will lodge a claim for compensation.
好的,在发货人方面,当货物到达时,所有的文件必须送交给买货人。其中,当事人必须仔细查阅装箱单及重量单之内容,一旦发现货物损坏或缺少,当事人必须召集船务公司及保险公司双方之代表共同查验,根据查验报告,即可提出赔偿要求。
5.If you act as our representative what would you do to safeguard our interest?
假设你身为我方代表,你将怎样做以维护我方利益?
6.I think,first of all,I will ask the consignee to produce survey report on loading,if they can't produce that I suggest them to refer the case to their shipper. Meanwhile,bad weather could be a good excuse to refuse the responsibility.
我想,首先会要求取货人出示装运时的查验报告,假如他们不能出示,我建议他们去与寄货人交涉。此外,不良气候也是可以推卸责任的理由。
7. Are you able to operate the telex?
你能操作电传机吗?
8.Yes,I used to dispatch telex to shipper and the consignee to inform them change of our schedule and other information.
是的,我经常向寄货人和取货人发出电传,通知他们船期的更改及其他消息。
9. Now tell me if you have a good command of both written and spoken English.
请告诉我你的英语口语和书面语是否都很好。
10. When I was at college,I passed Band Six of College English Test.All the foreign business men I've dealt with say my English is quite good.
我上大学时就通过了大学英语六级考试,所有和我打过交道的外商都说我英语很好。
11. If you are selected in this position, you must prepare to travel overseas frequently.
假如你被录取,你必须准备经常出国旅行。
12.No problem,I love it.Thank you for granting me the interview.
没问题,我喜欢出差旅行。谢谢您给我这次面试机会。
Dialogue A
(I=Interviewer 主试人 A= Applicant 申请人)
A:Good afternoon,Sir.
I:Good afternoon.Sit down,please.
A:Thank you.
I:You are Mr. Dongfang Cheng? I am Henry Hudson.
A:Yes.Nice to meet you,Mr. Hudson.
I:To start with, tell me about your education,please.
A:All right. I graduated from Shanghai College of Foreign Trade six years ago. I majored in international trade.
I:Very well.Did you work in a similar position before?
A: Yes.I have been with ABC Insurance Company for four years.
I:Could you tell me the usual procedures to handle such case?
A:Yes,on the shipper's side, when the cargos arrived, all relevant documents will be forwarded to the consignee.Among other things,this party had to check carefully content of the packing list and the weight list. When cargos is found to be damaged or shortlanded, this party has to call for a joint sur-vey by representatives of the shipping company and the insurance agent. Based on the survey report, they will lodge a claim for compensation.
I:Very good. Now if you act as our representative what would you do to safeguard our interest?
A:I think,first of all, I will ask the consignee to produce survey report on loading,if they can't produce that I suggest them to refer the case to their shipper.Meanwhile,bad weather could be a good excuse to refuse the responsibility.
I:Are you able to operate the telex?
A:Yes,I used to dispatch telex to shipper and their consignee to inform them change of our schedule and other information.
I:Have you travelled a lot in your work?
A:Yes.I have travelled dozens of times abroad.I have been to countries as Thailand, Singapore,Japan,Indonesia,Burma,the Netherlands,Denmark,Italy,Germany and England.
I:Now tell me if you have a good command of both written and spoken English.
A:When I was at college,I passed Band six of College English Test.All the foreign business men I have dealt with say my English is quite good.
I:May I ask why you want to change jobs?
A:Because I wish to get a more challenging opportunity at your company.
I:Why are you interested in this company?
A:A friend of mine works here,and he told me about your company, so I became interested.I think working in this company would provide me with a good opportunity to use my knowledge.
I:What do you know about this company?
A:This company is one of the biggest shipping companies in the world.There are a lot of branches in all parts of the world,with the head office in the USA,Shanghai Office was established four years ago.
I:Good.By the way,would you describe yourself as extroverted or more introverted?
A:I think I am quite outgoing.I like cooperation with others,and getting the job done by working together.
I:Do you have any hobby?
A:Yes,I like sports and music.
I:So far,so good.I think you'd like to know about the remuneration.The starting salary for the head of Claim Department in this company is RMB 5,000 yuan per month, and raises are given after six months according to your ability.We provide fringe benefits such as annual bonus, threeweek paid vacation a year,and health insurance.Are these satisfactory?
A:Yes,these are quite satisfactory.
I:Do you have any questions about the job?
A:I was told that some of your Chinese employees are sent to the United States to attend the training program provided by the head office.I'd like to know how you choose employees to at-tend the program.
I:Almost all Chinese employees are eligible to attend the training course,but as the number of trainees at one time is limited,we select them on their merits.
A:One more question,are there any chances for Chinese employees to be transferred to the head office or other branch offices around the world?
I:Certainly.There would be good chances for you to work over-seas, I think, if you are really a capable man. How about the job? Are you really interested?
A:Sure.I'll do my utmost if I am employed by this company.
I:It has been pleasant talking with you,Mr. Cheng.We'll notify you of our final decision within one week.
A:Thank you, Mr. Hudson, for your interview with me.I hope to see you again.
I:Good-bye.
Notes 注释
1.You are Mr. Dongfang Cheng?
你是程东方先生吗? 这句是陈述句语序的疑问句,读时句末语调上升。
2.I have been to countries as Thailand,Singapore, Japan,Indonesia, Burma, the Netherlands,Denmark, Italy, Germany and England.
我去过国家有泰国、新加坡、日本、印度尼西亚、缅甸、荷兰、丹麦、意大利、德国和英国。
3.This company is one of the biggest shipping companies in the world There are a lot of branches in all parts of the world,with the head office in the USA.
贵公司是世界上的船务公司之一,总部在美国,分支机构遍布世界各地。
4.So far,so good.
到目前为止,一切都很顺利。
5.We provide fringe benefits such as annual bonus,three-week paid vacation a year, and health insurance.
我们还提供附加福利,如年度奖金、每年三周的带薪假日,以及健康保险。
6.Almost all Chinese employees are eligible to attend the training course,but as the number of trainees at one time is limited,we select them on their merits.
几乎所有中国雇员都有资格参加培训课程,但由于一次参加培训的人数有限,我们只好依照他们的业绩来挑选。
7.One more question,…
还有一个问题……
Words and Expressions
major in 主修……
procedure n.程序,过程
shipper n.寄货人,发货人
consignee n.收货人,受托人
the packing list 装箱单
the weight list 重量单
cargo n.货物
insurance agent 保险代理人
survey v.n.检查,调查
survey report 验货报告书
telex n.电传挂号
produce v.拿出,出示
the head office 总部,总公司
eligible a.合格的,合适的
on their merits 根据他们的业绩
transfer n.v.转移,调动
900句英语面试口语: 关于节假日和福利
#英语口语# 导语英语口语是被英语国家人民普遍应用的口头交流的语言形式。英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。以下文章由 !
一、 Greetings1 问候语
1. Hello! / Hi! 你好!
2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好!
3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西·金。
4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗?
5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。
6. How are you? 你好吗?
7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢?
8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。
9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗?
10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。
11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。
12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。
13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。
14. See you later. 待会儿见。
15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。
二、Expression In Class 课堂用语
16. May I come in? 我能进来吗?
17. Come in, please. 请进。
18. Sit down, please. 请坐。
19. It's time for class. 上课时间到了。
20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。
21. I'll call the roll before class. 课前我要点名。
22. Here! 到!
23. Has everybody got a sheet2? 每个人都拿到材料了吗?24. Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗?
25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗?
26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗?
27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗?
28. Any questions? 有什么问题吗?
29. That's all for today. 今天就讲到这里。
30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 请在离开前将论文交上。
三、Identifying Objects3 辨别物品
31. What's this? 这是什么?
32. It's a pen. 是支笔。
33. Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗?
34. No, it isn't. / Yes, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。
35. Whose pen is this? 这是谁的笔?
36. It's Kate's. 是凯特的。
37. Is that a car? 那是一辆小汽车吗?
38. No, it isn't. It's a bus. 不,那是一辆公共汽车。
39. What do you call this in English? 这个用英语怎么说?40. What is the color of your new book? 你的新书是什么颜色的?
41. How big is your house? 你的房子有多大?
42. How long is the street? 这条街有多长?
43. What's the name of the cat? 这猫叫什么名字?
44. Where's the company? 那个公司在哪儿?
45. Which is the right size? 哪个尺码是对的?
四、About Belongings4 关于所有物
46. What's this? 这是什么?
47. It's an air-conditioner. 这是空调。
48. Is this yours? 这是你的吗?
49. Yes, it's mine. 是的,是我的。
50. Where are my glasses? 我的眼镜在哪儿?
51. Do you know where I've put my glasses? 你知道我把眼镜搁哪儿了吗?
52. Over there. 在那边。
53. On the desk. 在桌上。
54. Is this your pen? I found it under the desk. 这是你的笔吗?我在桌下捡的。
55. No. Mine is blue. 不是。我的是蓝的。
56. Which is your bag? 哪个是你的包?
57. The bigger one. 大些的那个。
58. The one on your right. 你右边的那个。
59. Are these books all yours? 这些书全是你的吗?
60. Some of them are mine. 一部分是我的。
五、Identifying People 辨别身份
61. Who are you? 你是谁?
62. I'm Jim. 我是吉姆。
63. Who is the guy over there? 那边那个人是谁?
64. He's Bob. 他是鲍勃。
65. Is that girl a student? 那个女孩是学生吗?
66. No, she isn't. 不,她不是。
67. What do you do? 你是做什么的?
68. I'm a farmer. 我是个农民。
69. What does he do? 他是干什么的?
70. He's a manager. 他是个经理。
71. She must be a model, isn't she? 她一定是个模特,不是吗?
72. I really don't know. 我真不知道。
73. I have no idea about it. 我一点都不知道。
74. Can she be a driver? 她可能是个司机吗?
75. Yes, I think so. 是的,我认为是。
东兴托教晚辅导补充教材(3-6年级)
六、 About Introduction1 关于介绍
76. What's your name? 你叫什么名字?
77. May I have your name? 能告诉我你的名字吗?
78. My name is Thomas. 我叫汤姆斯。
79. Just call me Tom. 就叫我汤姆吧。
80. What's your family name? 你姓什么?
81. My family name is Ayneswonth. 我姓安尼思华斯。
82. How do you spell it? 怎么拼?
83. Who is the lady in white? 穿白衣服的那位**是谁?
84. Could you introduce me to her? 你能把我介绍给她吗?
85. Rose, let me introduce my friend to you. 罗斯,让我介绍一下我的朋友。
86. This is Tom. He's my classmate. 这是汤姆。我的同学。
87. Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你。
88. Nice to meet you, too. 认识你我也很高兴。
89. Let me introduce myself. 让我自我介绍一下。
90. How do you do? 你好!
七、Year, Month And Day 年、月、日
91. What day is it today? 今天星期几?
92. It's Monday today. 今天是星期一。
93. What's the date today? 今天是几号?
94. It's January the 15th, 1999. 今天是1999年1月15日。
95. What month is this? 现在是几月?
96. It's December. 现在是十二月。
97. What year is this? 今年是哪一年?
98. It's the year of 1999. 今年是1999年。
99. What will you do during this weekend? 这周末你干什么?
100. Does the shop open at 9 am on weekdays? 这家店平日是早上9点开门吗?
101. It opens at 8 am on weekdays, but at 9 atweekends.
平日上午8点开,但周末9点开。
102. What willyou do the day after on next? 后天你干什么?
103. What did you do the week before last? 上上星期你干了什么?
104. I'll workfor the next 5 days. 我要工作5天(从明天算起)
105. It's been 5 years since I last saw you. 我已5年没见你了。
八、Talking About Objects2 谈论事物
106. Do you have a computer? 你有计算机吗?
107. Yes, I do. 是的,我有。
108. He has that book, doesn't he? 他有那本书,是吗?
109. No, he doesn't. 不,他没有。
110. Do you haveany brothers or sisters? 你有兄弟或姐妹吗?
111. No, I'm a single son. 没有,我是独生子。
112. Does your computer have a modem3? 你的电脑有调制
解调器吗?
113. Do you have shampoo4 here? 这儿有香波卖吗?
114. What a beautiful garden you have! 你的花园真漂亮。
115. Any tickets left? 有剩票吗?
116. Do you have glue? I need some here. 你有胶水吗?我这里需要一点。
117. I have some left. 我剩下一些。
118. If you have more, please give me some. 如果你有多的,请给我。
119. Do you have my pencil? 你拿了我的铅笔吗?
120. Yes, I have your eraser, too. 是的,我还拿了你的橡皮。
九、Talking About Time 叙述时间
121. What time is it now? 现在几点?
122. It's two o'clock. 现在两点。
123. It's a quarter past five. 现在是五点一刻。
124. It's ten minutes to four. 现在差十分四点。
125. It's half past nine. 现在是九点半。
126. It's one o'clock sharp5. 现在一点整。
127. It's not four o'clock. 还没到四点呢。
128. My watch says two o'clock. 我的表是两点钟。
129. My watch is two minutes fast. 我的表快了两分钟。
130. What's the time by your watch? 你的表几点了?
131. We must arrive there on time. 我们必须准时到那儿。
132. There are only two minutes left. 只剩两分钟了。
133. Can you finish your work ahead6 of time? 你能提前完成工作吗?
134. The flight is delayed7. 飞机晚点起飞。
135. The meeting is put off. 会议延期了。
十、About Dates 关于日期
136. What day is today? 今天星期几?
137. Today is Monday. 今天星期一。
138. What's the date today? 今天几号?
139. Today is May 21st. 今天是五月二十一号。
140. When were you born? 你什么时候出生的?
141. I was born on September 1st, 1976. 我出生在1976年9月1日。
142. What time? 什么时候?
143. You name the time. 你定时间吧。
144. I'll meet you tomorrow. 我们明天见面。
145. Do you know the exact8 date? 你知道确切日期吗?
146. Please check the date. 请核实一下日期。
147. What were you doing this time last year? 去年这时候你在干什么?
148. How long will the sale last? 折价销售多久?
149. Only three days. 仅三天。
150. I'll be back in 5 days. 我五天之后回来。
Lesson25 About Vacations and Benefits 关于节假日和福利
429.You can have Saturdays and Sundays off.你可以周六和周日不工作。
430.Besides you may have a paid month holiday every year.此外,你每年可休一个月的带薪假。
431.We would like to start you off at 1,500 yuan a month,not including bonus and overtime pay.
我们可以付你起薪每月1,500元,不包括奖金和加班费。
432.We don't give bonus every month,but we offer a semi-annual bonuses.并非每月都有奖金,我们每半年发奖金。
433.And you will receive two weeks’ paid vacation a year,as well.此外你还可以有每年两周的带薪假期。
434.Does it suit you?你觉得合适吗?
435.How about vacations?休假情况如何?
436.Our girls have a three-week vacation a year.我们的女职工每年有三个星期的休假。
437.May I ask for an apartment?我可以要一套公寓房吗?
438.That's out of question.这没问题。
439.We'll supply you with an apartment of two bedrooms and a living room.我们会给你一套两室一厅公寓房。
440.Are you familiar with our pay scale?你熟悉我们的工资级别吗?
441.No,would you please tell me about it?不清楚,您能告诉我吗?
442.We offer 1% commission on all your sales.对你的销售额我们将给予1%的佣金。
443.You'll also enjoy life insurance and health insurance,a two-week paid vacation a year,a five-day work week.
你将享受人寿保险和健康保险,一年一次为期两周的带薪假,每周工作五天。
444.But we do expect you to work overtime when it's necessary.但必要时我们需要你能加班。
445.Is that acceptable to you?你能接受吗?
446.Yes,that's fine.能,很好。
447.You'll get bonus at the end of each year.年底你会得到年终奖金。
448.If you are satisfied with the conditions here,please sign on this contract and give it to me.如果你对这里的条件满意,请在合同上签名,然后给我。
Dialogue A
(I=Interviewer主试人 A=Applicant受试人)
I:De you have any particular conditions that you would like our company to take into consideration?
A:No,nothing in particular.
I:All right.If we decide to hire you,we would pay you two thousand and five hundred yuan a month at the start.You can have Saturdays and Sundays off.Besides you may have a paid month holiday very year.How do you think about it?
A:As regards salary,I leave it to you to decide after experience of capacity.
I:Well,we'll give you our decision in a couple of days.It's a pleasure to talk to you,Mr. Liu.
A:Thank you,Mr. Brown.I really appreciate your assistance.
Dialogue B
A:How much will my pay be,if you don't mind my asking?
I:We would like to start you off at 1,500 yuan a month,not including bonus and overtime pay.We don't give bonus every month,but we offer a semi-annual bonuses.And you will receive two weeks’ paid vacation a year,as well.Does it suit you?
A:Yes,thank you.May I ask for an apartment?
I:That's out of question.We'll supply you with an apartment of two bedrooms and a living room.When can your start to work here?
Dialogue C
I:Is there anything you want to ask me?
A:Um… Yes,can you tell me something about holidays and things like that?
I:There are four weeks of holidays a year,excluding the public holidays,and the starting salary for our departmental managers depends on age,experience,qualifications and so on.It's something about RMB 1,000 yuan a month.
Benefits 劳保福利
1.paid vacation 不扣工资的假期,如事假、病假、休假等
2.paid holidays 不扣工资的假日,如圣诞节元旦、国庆节、春节、复活节等
3.sick days 病假
4.health insurance 健康保险,公司帮助员工及家人的保险金
5.maternity or paternity leave 照看婴儿假,几个月,无工资
6.unemployment compensation 失业赔偿金,一定百分比的薪水,直到找到新工作
7.worker's compensation 工伤赔偿金
8.retirement pension 退休养老金。在西方国家,人们通常65岁退休,雇员每工作一个月公司就为他存起一定数额的钱以后退休后使用。在有些公司,雇员与雇主人同为养老金存款。
关于“英语面试口语900句:关于索赔部门主管职务”这个话题的介绍,今天小编就给大家分享完了,如果对你有所帮助请保持对本站的关注!